Previously known as Vear Electrical, we were established in 1921 by Alf and Jack Vear. In 2008, Vear Electrical accepted an invitation to join the Laser Group.
“This was a massive and very emotional decision for us,” says owner Paul Martens, who bought the business and the tradition in 1984. Vear Electrical had been looking after the electrical needs of the people of Remuera and the surrounding suburbs for over 80 years.
“Literally as electricity was being introduced into Auckland we were there. We had a very large and loyal customer base who were not only our clients but our friends. We didn’t want to lose that very special relationship we had with these people, the history and the area. But to be honest, we just had to move into the 21st century if the company was to survive and prosper in these changing times, what with all the technology that surrounds us.”
“So when we really thought about it, we knew how to offer a very professional service. We had fantastic staff, history and tradition, but we didn’t have the systems and scale that Laser offered such as bulk purchasing power and modern technology, which would make us more efficient in this very competitive and changing environment.”
Since we made the leap to Laser, we have been able to offer the same top quality service that sits at the core of who we are, as well as allowing us to offer the most modern solutions to our expanding customer base.
5 Great Reasons to Use Laser Electrical Remuera
1.We are professional!
- We show up on time at the agreed time
- We come prepared with experienced, licensed tradesmen
- We tidy up after ourselves and go the extra mile
2.We are experienced!
- Locally owned and operated for 97 years
- We listen and are prepared to discuss options, rather than suggest one way to do things
3.We are priced fairly and competitively!
- Using quality products built to last, you can be sure you’re getting excellent value for money
4.Master Electricians NZ back us!
- We thoroughly test our work and provide official certification on completion
- Master Electricians take Workplace Health and Safety seriously safety is a big part of our Quality Assurance programme
5.Excellent Communicators – that’s us!
- Whether you prefer to communicate through phone calls, text messages or emails, we will keep you up to date with the progress of your job so you aren’t ever left wondering what is happening
Laser Electrical offer a 'totally dependable' service!
When you hire a Laser Electrician, you'll receive ourservice, guaranteed!
- Timely delivery
- Promise of care and skill
- Appropriate work for customers' needs
- Well-presented, professional employees
- Ensure responsibility of material supplied
- Honour manufacturer's guarantees
- Meet and frequently exceed our customers' expectations
- Electrical Contractors Association of New Zealand